Monday, March 26, 2012

Cheap Eats: Trattoria Reggiano at The Venetian

Trattoria Reggiano is a casual dining experience at the Venetian.  Although this restaurant is known for their filet mignon meatballs, the girls and I needed a meal to detox and decided to order their gigantic salads.  Give this place a try if your wallet needs a break from all the gambling, fine dining, and drinks!
 3355 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 369-2053
4 stars on Yelp

 The garlic rolls were amazing!  Smothered in olive oil, garlic, and Parmesan cheese, I inhaled 2 rolls in about 10 minutes.  I rationalized my behavior since I ordered a salad for lunch.
Balsamic Grilled Chicken Salad.  The thick cuts of chicken were extremely juicy and grilled to perfection!
Baby Field Greens Salad with Shrimp.

Arugula and Cherry Tomato Salad topped with shaved Parmigiano Reggiano

Happy eating.

xoxo
Grace





No comments:

Post a Comment